6 Beautiful Hudson Valley Sunsets (PHOTOS)
Life sucks, these pictures of Hudson Valley sunsets do not.
There's no breaking news story here. No major celebrity gossip. No restaurant opening, business closing, or product recall. Nope. This article is just to look at some beautiful pictures of sunsets in the Hudson Valley.
I'm no professional photographer, so please, be kind. I'm just a woman with a decent enough cell phone camera (Google Pixel 1) (vintage, I know) and a good understanding of basic photography concepts. Enjoy these pictures of Hudson Valley sunsets as much as I did when I saw them.
This picture was taken at Mills Mansion in Staatsburg. I probably wasn't supposed to go down on the sand but I did it anyway. Viva la resistance!
Enjoy this lovely pink sky in Walden.
I enjoyed my meal at the Lakeview House as much as I enjoyed the beginning of this sunset on Orange Lake in the Town of Newburgh.
Doesn't this sunset in Walden look like a beautiful fall night?
We're back to Mills Mansion in Staatsburg for another great sunset right before a rainstorm.
A passenger in my car took this picture on Route 44/55 in Clintondale.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie