5th Annual Winterfest at Roscoe Beer
The holidays are over and now we're stuck with winter. A couple of months of snow and cold and dreary days, right? Wrong! There are tons of fun things to do here in the Hudson Valley and Catskills area, and one of those things is coming up in just a few weeks.
The 5th Annual Winterfest is coming back to Roscoe Beer Company, 145 Rockland Road in Roscoe, on Saturday Jan. 25, from 11 am - 8 pm. A whole day of winter fun and delicious beer. This year the ice carvers back doing live sculpting, plus live music with Hillbilly Parade from noon - 4PM. The party continues with Albi Beluli and John Steffens and special guests starting at 4PM and continuing on into the night. There will be fun activities for the whole family with games, horse drawn carriage rides, craft beer, and food. There will also be a large bonfire and hot cocoa to keep you warm.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie