46% of American’s Think This Thanksgiving Dish is ‘Disgusting’
Before you know it Thanksgiving will be here. That's just how time flies this time of year.
Over the weekend I came across some research that I personally didn't find too surprising, but others were shocked.
The Harris Poll collected information back in October of this year from "2,023 U.S. adults ages 18 and older, among whom 1,600 have ever hosted Thanksgiving dinner."
According to their poll, "68% of Americans secretly dislike a classic Thanksgiving food but eat it anyway because of tradition." America's least favorite Thanksgiving dish?
Canned Cranberry Sauce.
46% of Americans say that canned cranberry sauce is disgusting.
Other information collected by the Harris poll ranges from "19% of Millennials even admit that they have been too hungover on Thanksgiving to eat and/or drink" to Cheeze Whiz being a popular Thanksgiving treat. According to the poll, there was a "158% increase in Cheez Whiz sales in the three weeks before Thanksgiving."
What are your least favorite Thanksgiving dishes?
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie