3rd Annual Easter Craft Fair and Flea Market in Newburgh
Easter is coming up on April 21, but you can celebrate the season a little early on Sunday, March 31, at the Third Annual Easter Craft Fair and Flea Market. The fair is being held at the Homewood Suites by Hilton at Newburgh-Stewart Airport, 180 Breunig Road from 11 am - 5 pm.
If you believe in buying local like I do, then this is where you want to be on March 31. There will be over 20 vendors from all over the Hudson Valley showcasing their items for sale. Handmade jewelry, candles, oils, bubble bars, bath bombs, cupcakes, chocolate candy, flowers, gift baskets, and much more. There will also be gift basket raffles. Between noon and 4 pm the Easter Bunny will be there for a free meet and greet photo session for the kids. So don’t forget to bring your cameras.
It's a great way to kick into spring and to support local artists and businesses. For more information about the Easter Craft Fair and Flea Market, visit their facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie