Is Young’s Car Dealership’s Route 9W Location Closed?
I'm not sure what's going on at a popular car dealership in Ulster County but it doesn't look good.
Last weekend I was driving my kids to their big indoor soccer tournament, which was played over in Ulster County at the Hudson Valley Sportsdome in Milton and I came across something that I can't seem to figure out.
If you have ever driven between Newburgh and Highland on Route 9W you have driven past the Young's Motors car dealership across from the Stewart's Shop on 9W at the corner of Milton Turnpike. I know I have used the car dealership as a landmark when I'm giving directions to get to any of our soccer tournaments over the years.
Anyway, when I got over there this past weekend I got to the stoplight and noticed that there weren't any cars at the dealership anymore. Just a wide-open lot with no cars or trucks on display.
So after soccer, I looked up online to see if I could find any information and came across their website which didn't mention closing but did welcome me to the New Young's Motors, so I'm not sure if they are going to be re-opening or not. Calls to the showroom went unanswered.
If you know what's going on with the car dealership, please contact me through the Wolf app and as soon as we get a comment we will update this story.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie