You Can Stay at a Tiny House Resort in the Catskills
Is this the modern-day RV park?
The Hudson Valley and Catskill region are seeing a major spike in New York City tourism. With that comes plenty of new places to spend the night. Think Big! A Tiny House Resort is located in Cairo. According to Business Insider, tiny houses are typically 100 to 400 square feet and built on wheels to be easily moved.
After you check-in,you're driven to your tiny house on a golf cart. They're really keeping with the tiny theme here. Business Insider reports that rates range from $250 to $300 a night, depending on season and day of the week. If you want to have more than two people stay in one tiny house, there is a fee of $25 to $45 per person. Don't forget to add on the $85 cleaning fee. There are eight tiny houses to choose from at the resort.
Each tiny house has at least two heat sources, and they're adding radiant heated flooring to some of the smaller units, according to Business Insider. There are free kayaks to use on the nearby water for guests. There is even a cedar soaking tub and a wellness tent, where you can get a massage. Don't forget about the farm animals on-site either. Plus, there's a 24-hour general store at the resort. Even a dog park and regular park are included here.
This specific resort has been a big attraction for New York City millennials. 60% of the visitors are from New York City and Long Island, 20-30% of visitors come from New Jersey, according to Business insider.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie