You Can Ride Bumper Cars on Ice This Winter in New York
Not coordinated enough for skating or skiing? Enjoy the winter season with Ice Bumper Cars in New York.
No coordination is needed. The bumper cars are all controlled with joysticks.
Bump, slide and ride on the ice this winter. Several places are offering Ice Bumper Cars in New York. Some even have glow in the dark bumper cars.
Ice Bumper Cars are back at Bryant Park in New York City in January. For the first time, you can reserve one online. Or take your chances and reserve one on a first come, first serve baiss.
Check out skating and bumper car hours at ByrantPark.org or call 212-768-4242.
Ice bumper car rentals are available at select times during open ice skating at Canalside on the Buffalo Waterfront. Bumper cars are $7 for 7 minutes and must be reserved in the Winter Pavilion.
Ice Bumper Cars are available during public skate sessions on a first-come, first-served basis. It'll cost you $7 for a 10 minute ride. Get the latest schedule.
Ice Bumper Cars are available during public skate on a first come, first serve basis. Rentals run $6. Get the public skate and Ice Bumper Car schedule at Jamestownarena.com or call 716.484.2624 to reserve your ride.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie