Why is the Fyre Festival Creator Hanging Out in the Hudson Valley?
You won't necessarily see these guys around town, but they're here. Doing time.
Back in January Mike "the Situation" Sorrentino, of Jersey Shore fame, was sentenced to 8 months in prison for tax evasion. He was placed at the Federal Correctional Institution in Otisville in Orange County.
At the time it was reported that he would be serving jail time with President Trumps former lawyer Michael Cohen, who requested to serve time at the Otisville facility.
We are now learning that The Situation is hanging out with another name you might be familiar with. Billy McFarland.
For those of you who don't know, Billy McFarland was the mastermind behind the Fyre Festival. The music festival that never was.
McFarland was sentenced to six years in prison for wire fraud back in October and is also doing his time in Otisville according to E! News.
Jersey Shore stars Pauly D and Vinny told Jenny McCarthy that they keep in touch with The Situation and that he's been hanging out with McFarland. The two are urging Sitch to "get as much info about the Fyre Festival as possible."
If you'd like to send letters to The Situation he's encouraging fans to send him mail:
Federal Correctional Institution
PO Box 1000
Otisville, NY 10963
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie