Where Can You Dine With Your Dog in the Hudson Valley in 2019?
In 2016, a law went into effect that allowed dogs to eat at restaurants with their owners.
Yes, there are a few more things to it. The restaurant has to have an outdoor seating area where dog owners and their pets will dine. The dog has to be up to date on its vaccinations and has to be on a leash at all times. Of course, it also goes without saying that your dog needs to be well behaved.
Here are a few Hudson Valley locations that, when the outdoor patio is open, welcome dogs. As always, a quick phone call to the restaurant will make sure that this is still their policy. The info here is from BringFido.com:
- Red Dot Restaurant & Bar in Hudson
- Le Gamin Country, Hudson
- Local 111, Philmont
- Cue Shack, Saugerties
- Murray's, Tivoli
- Terrapin, Rhinebeck
- Aroi Thai, Rhinebeck
- Armadillo, Kingston
- Ship to Shore, Kingston
- Rosendale Cafe, Rosendale
- Cosimo's Trattoria, Poughkeepsie
- Mahoney's Irish Pub & Steakhouse, Poughkeepsie
- Akari Sushi & Japanese Food, Poughkeepsie
- Mudd Puddle, New Paltz
- Schatzi's Pub, New Paltz
- Nina, Middletown
If you know of another place that will accept dogs on their outdoor patio, let us know.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie