What’s Your Favorite Memory From The Mid-Hudson Civic Center?
Did you ice skate there? Did you see your favorite band live? Maybe you saw a WWE event there or depending on the date, WWF event.
This week it was announced that the Mid-Hudson Civic Center is getting a fresh start.
If you're from the Hudson Valley then you probably have a lot of memories attending the Mid-Hudson Civic Center. There has been some great performances there over the year. Artists like System Of A Down, 30 Seconds to Mars and even Taylor Swift have all played there.
TNA, ECW and WWE greats have wrestled there too. Andre the Giant beat people up there.
What was your best memory from the Civic Center?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie