What Are You Binge Watching?
With the coronavirus pandemic keeping a large percentage of us staying, we have some extra time to catch up on shows we've been meaning to watch.
So, we've all been given the gift of extra time at home to do with what we choose. Maybe, you're using the time to catch up on shows you've missed, or to discover something new.
Whether you're binging on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, or working you're way through your DVR, I want to know what you're watching.
During my time home, I've discovered a show that I am now binging full force, Maine Cabin Masters on the DIY network, which has become my new addiction. Do I own a cabin in Maine? No, I don't. Do I love renovation shows? YUP!
Send Smitty a message through the WPDH Mobile App and let him know what you're binging on during your time home.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie