WEEKEND WEATHER: Warm and Humid Fourth of July Weekend
As many of us enter a long weekend, one must wonder how the weather will hold out if you're planning a barbecue or get together? Well, it's summer, so it's going to be humid and warm.
Friday will be in the mid to upper 80s, with thunderstorms possible in the afternoon, Lows will stay in the upper 60s. Fourth of July Saturday will be mostly cloudy with highs in the mid 80s, and chance for scattered storms later in the day Lows will be in the 60s.
Sunday will see a mixture of sun and clouds with highs in the mid 80s.
Have a great weekend!
Listen to Hopkins in Middays on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2020
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants