WEEKEND WEATHER: Seasonable Temps, Chance of Rain Late
it's been a bit gloomy the past couple of days after Christmas here in the Hudson Valley. Weill we see the Sun at some point? Friday will stay cloudy and damp with highs in the mid to upper 40s.
Saturday will see the clouds and rain finally move out with highs in the mid to upper 40s, under partly cloudy skies. But it won't last long though. Clouds will return by Saturday night with lows in the upper 20s. Sunday will see highs in the 40s with an increased chance for rain late in the day. Sunday night will fall into the mid 30s with a chance for showers.
Have a great weekend!
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie