WEEKEND WEATHER: November Arrives Bringing Much Colder Weather
The late night Halloween rain is gone, however the wind will remain an issue through the rest of Friday. It will be much cooler today, with highs only around 50. The area remains under a Wind Advisory until 8 p.m. Friday evening, as wind gusts could exceed 50 m.p.h., making downed trees and power outages a concern across the Hudson Valley.
Then, it will get very cold. A freeze is expected overnight as lows will fall to around 30. Saturday will see less wind with a mixture of sun and clouds with highs in the low to mid 50s. We'll fall back Saturday night as we gain a hour of extra sleep and should see lows down to the mid 30s.
Sunday will be even colder with highs in the upper 40s, and lows in the upper 20s. The fact that it will be getting darker much earlier will make quite the difference as well. November is here, and this is a reminder that winter isn't that far off.
Have a great weekend, and stay warm!
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie