WEEKEND WEATHER : Frigid Weekend Ahead
If you thought spring wasn't that far off, then winter has something it would like to say. Mid February is often a time for some of the coldest temperatures in the Hudson Valley, and this weekend will prove it. Friday's highs will only be in the mid 20s. Lows could fall into the single digits.
Saturday will be partly cloudy and cold, with highs around 30. Saturday night will see temps dip into the low 20s. Sunday will be a little more mild with highs in the low 40s, and increasing clouds.
President's Day Monday will see highs in the low 40s, with a mixture of sun and clouds.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
<!--END VIDEO CODE -