Weekend Weather: Cold Nights, Milder Days For the Hudson Valley
After all the wind and rain have finally moved out of the area, fall is really here to stay.
Friday will be sunny and cooler with highs only in the 50s. Then, it's going to get a cold. A Frost Advisory in effect from 3 a.m. until 9 a.m.Saturday for the Hudson Valley, as lows will dip into the 30s.
Saturday should be nice, with highs in the upper 50s to near 60, with sunny skies and a light breeze. Lows Saturday night will fall into the low 40s under partly cloudy skies. Highs Sunday will be in the low 60s and mostly cloudy.
Next week will start off spectacular, with highs in the mid to upper 60s Monday and partly cloudy skies.
Have a great weekend!
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie