Weekend: Thunderstorms Possible, Followed By Brief Sunshine and Then More Rain
Friday started off dreary and it looks like the rain will stick around most of the day and into the evening. A chance of thunderstorms are even possible as a cold front moves across the northeast late Friday.
Saturday will bring a break in the weather, as skies will clear with highs in the mid to upper 60s. Saturday night ill be cool with lows in the lower to mid 40s under partly cloudy skies.
However, the nice weather won't last for long as clouds and rain will return Sunday, with highs in the upper 50s. Lows will be in the 40s once again with rain expected Sunday night.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie