WEATHER: Mild Start, Turning Rainy and Colder Late in the Week
Sunday was a washout, as heavy rain and even freezing rain and snow fell across the Hudson Valley and the Catskills. And while Monday will be dryer, it won't last for long.
Monday and Tuesday will see partly cloudy skies with highs in the upper 40s to low 50s. However, another storm system moves in by mid-week which could disrupt Thanksgiving travel for some. Wednesday will bring wind and rain, as temps fall though out the day.
Thanksgiving will be windy and very cold this year with highs in the upper 30s. Lows will be in the upper 20s. Friday will be sunny with highs in the low 40s.
Have a great week!
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie