Weather: Mild Start for the Week, Cooler Finish Towards the Weekend
As we enter the final week of October, we'll see mild temperatures stick around for most of the week. It will become windy and rainy as temps are expected to cool off right before the weekend however.
Monday will stay in the 60s, with cloudy skies. Lows will be in the mid to upper 40s. Rain is expected back for Tuesday, as temperatures will hover in the upper 50s. light rain and fog will stay in the area Tuesday night, with lows only falling to around 50.
Skies will remain mostly cloudy Wednesday with highs in the low 60s. Lows will only fall into the mid 50s. Your Halloween will be a rainy and warm one, with highs in the mid 60s. Lows aren't expected to fall much, as temps will stay in the 60s, with heavy rain possible.
Highs Friday, the first day of November, will go to around 60, as the wind is expected to pick up as the day goes on. Temperatures will fall towards sundown, and eventually reach the 30s overnight.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie