WEATHER: Mild Start, Colder Later in the Week For the Hudson Valley
Some of the coldest air of the season is on the way this week. First, we'll have a few mild days and then some rain before it really starts to cool off.
Highs Monday will be in the low 70s, with sunny skies and a bit of a breeze. Lows will be in the 40s/ Tuesday will be a little bit cooler with highs in the 60s and partly cloudy skies. Lows will be in the mid to upper 40s.
Rain will move in by Wednesday with highs in the 60s. Lows will be in the 40s with the rain moving out of the area. Thursday will begin the cool off, with highs only in the mid 50s and very windy. Lows will fall into the upper 30s.
Friday will see highs in the upper 50s, and partly cloudy skies.
Have a great weekend!
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie