WEATHER: Cold With Snow On The Way Late This Week?
The first full of November will serve as a reminder that winter is not far away. Is there really a chance for snow?
Lows Sunday night will fall into the upper 20s. Highs Monday will stay around 50 with partly cloudy skies and a breezy conditions. Lows will be in the mid to upper 30s.
Tuesday will be the week's most mild day with highs in the upper 50s, and lows in the 30s. There is a chance for showers Tuesday afternoon that will then bring in colder weather. Thursday will be around 55 and mostly cloudy skies. Thursday night will bring a chance for rain, which could mix or entirely change to snow in some areas as temps fall to around 30.
Friday will be down right cold, with highs only around 40.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie