Weather: Chance of Rain Returns to the Hudson Valley this Week
While temperatures should remain the same this upcoming week, the chance for heavy rain will return to the area.
Highs Monday will stay in the lower 80s, with a mixture of sun and clouds. lows will be in the upper 60s, as more muggy conditions return. Tuesday will see the chance for potentially heavy rain return to the Hudson Valley, as highs should hover around 80. Lows will be in the 60s Rainfall could exceed anywhere from three quarters to over an inch.
Wednesday and Thursday should remain partly sunny, with highs in the 80s, and lows in the 60s.
Friday will see another chance for afternoon showers, with highs in the 80s and lows in the mid 60s.
Have a great week!
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
<!--END VIDEO CODE -