WATCH: Governor Cuomo Rides The New Zipline At Jones Beach
Who would've thought that our very own Governor Andrew Cuomo knows #shreds?
It's not all that often you hear about politicians having a little fun, and honestly, it's refreshing when you do. Recently, Governor Cuomo took one of the first rides on the new zipline at Jones Beach Park. According to a press release from Cuomo's office, over $100 million has been invested in the park.
Now I know you're here to see Cuomo shred some gnar, so below is a video of him taking a ride on one of the new ziplines. The park officially opens in August 2019.
The zipline is part of WildPlay at Jones Beach State Park. There are 4 side-by-side ziplines that take you on a scenic 700-foot journey, according to the press release. There is an adventure course that has you navigate through obstacles with challenges for balance, strength, and coordination. The What's To Fear Jump involves climbing up a rope ladder onto a platform, for a 40-foot tethered jump from a jump line. You can get more information on the WildPlay park here.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie