Warm Weather is Finally Here For The Hudson Valley
If you were bummed about last weekend's Mother's Day wash out, you'll be happy that this weekend won't be the same.
It looks like spring is finally here to stay for the Hudson Valley, as warm weather should stick around for the whole weekend. There will be a chance for afternoon showers and thunderstorms Sunday, but it won't be an all-day event last Sunday.
Saturday will be sunny and beautiful, with highs in the low 70s under sunny skies. Sunday will bring highs in the 70s with an increasing chance for rain and maybe thunderstorms, though the chance for precipitation should stay later in the day.
Monday will be even warmer with highs in the low 80s.
Get out and enjoy the weekend!
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie