Wappingers Road Closure Announced For Thursday
Wappingers residents should be aware of a road closure on Ninham Avenue for Thursday, November 21st.
According to a press release from the Town of East Fishkill, the Ninham Avenue closure will be in effect as of 9 AM Thursday morning. There are scheduled water main repair work planned in front of Brettview Recreation Area. The job will be completed by VRI Environmental.
Any residents in the area are asked to use caution. Anyone 15 Ninham Avenue and lower should access their homes via Ninham and anyone from number 16 higher should access their homes via Helen Avenue.
Thankfully, the work is expected to be completed by the end of the day.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie