Valentine’s Wine and Cheese Pairing at Benmarl
Looking for something to do with your sweetheart for Valentine's Day? Why not a wine tasting?
Not only will you be tasting wine, but you'll be pairing it with delicious cheeses. Guys, this is a woman's dream. Benmarl Winery and Vinyard are hosting their Annual Valentines Day Wine & Cheese Pairing.
They are holding several different sessions:
Saturday, Feb 8th, 11 am-5pm
Sunday, Feb 9th, 11am-4 pm
Friday, Feb 14th, 4 pm-7 pm
Saturday, Feb 15th, 11 am-5 pm
Sunday, Feb 16th, 11 am- 4 pm
Each session will include 5 different Benmarl wines as well as a curated cheese board with Hudson Valley cheeses, locally sourced jams and housemade chocolates. Tickets are $25 per person.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie