This Week’s Rock News: Dave Mustaine’s Cancer Diagnosis
The good news is that it's Friday and the weekend is here. And there is other good news to talk about in this recap of the week's rock news. Unfortunately we kick it off with some bad news.
Megadeth's Dave Mustaine had gotten a diagnosis of throat cancer, and he's working with doctors on a treatment plan. We have more info in this week's rock news. On a personal note, I got to interview Dave Mustaine some years ago over the phone, and he was a really nice guy. Friendly, respectful and articulate. I wish him a successful and speedy recovery.
The rest of the rock news is pretty good. Did you miss The Who when they were in New York last month? They're coming back. Find out where and when by listening to this week's rock news below. Heart will also be extending their tour and returning to our area. And Guns N' Roses have scheduled some tour dates. Get the scoop by clicking on the rock news link below.
We do rock news for you every weekday morning at 6:45, but if you miss it, check back here for the recap. have a great weekend and thanks for listening!
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie