Taste of Rhinebeck’s Food Crawl
If you like food and drinks, this is going to be a great event.
According to the Poughkeepsie Journal, the Taste of Rhinebeck is back and is set to really show off some of Rhinebeck's best food and drinks.
It takes place on Tuesday, April 17, starting at 6PM. Last year the Taste of Rhinebeck raised close to $26,000 and this year all money raised will benefit the Northern Dutchess Hospital.
This is the 14th year of this food crawl that will include stops inside restaurants, spirit shops and specialty food retailers along a four block village radius.
There will be a bunch of returning restaurants this year like Village Pizza, Gaby’s Café, Le Petit Bistro and more, plus some new ones as well including Aba’s Falafels.
If you would like to buy tickets they are $75 in advance online or $100 at the registration tent in the Foster’s Coach House parking lot.
For more information, call NDH Foundation at 845-871-1711.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie