Step Back in Time at Museum Village
Columbus Day weekend is New York State's Path Through History weekend, and they'll be celebrating in Orange County. Take a step back in time and celebrate a Taste Of History at Museum Village at 10101 Route 17M in Monroe on October 12 and 13.
Museum Village is a living museum that has been one of my favorite places to learn about history ever since I was a child growing up in New Windsor. It was also where we went when we wanted to show out-of-town guests and their kids a fun and educational time. And after all these years, Museum Village is still a great place for the whole family.
At The Taste of History Weekend on Oct. 12 and 13, you'll get to taste delicious corn-cakes made right on the hearth, see presentations on the history of N.Y. State symbols, join in a scavenger hunt with prizes, enjoy crafts for the children and buildings will be open with costumed interpreters ready to give demonstrations.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie