Staying Busy on a Beautiful Weekend in Quarantine
The weather was beautiful this weekend, and being stuck home makes it more difficult to stay busy. However, I managed to stay pretty busy.
It was hard to stay inside this weekend as temperatures were in the mid 70's and the sun was shining. We spent the majority of our time enjoying the sun and doing many outdoor activities.
Even though we're still stuck in quarantine, there's still plenty of things to do to stay productive. Here's how I managed to keep bust this weekend.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie