Six Hudson Valley Bars Rated Best In Upstate New York
Six Hudson Valley bars have been named among the best of the best in all of upstate New York.
NewYorkUpstate.com compiled a list of the top 31 establishments based on Yelp reviews. The 'best' determination is compiled using an algorithm that looks at the number of reviews, star rating for a business, and the length of time the establishment has been opened, among other things. The number of negative reviews also weighs into the results.
Topping the list overall is 15 Church out of Saratoga but with several Hudson Valley counties represented, let's dive in.
- #26 Canoe Hill in Millbrook
- #18 Liberty Street Bistro in Newburgh
- #17 Mountain Brauhaus in Gardiner
- #14 Hoot Owl in Pine Bush
- #7 Melzingah Tap House in Beacon
- #5 Dutchess Biercafe in Fishkill.
For the complete list visit NewYorkUpstate.com and the question is what Hudson Valley bars should make the next list?
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie