New York Renaissance Faire is Hiring 2019
Do you want to be a part of the magic that is the annual Renaissance Faire in Tuxedo NY? If you missed the job fair that they held on July 13, 2019, ha za! You still have a chance at joining them for the 2019 season. They are still looking for a few key people to round out their staffing needs, maybe you are the right person for the job?
Here's what they are looking for, according to their website, here are just a few of the positions that still could be available, some of which are part-time, but there are also a few 40 hour per week positions too:
- Guest Services
- Food & Beverage
You need to be able to provide reliable transportation and must be able to work all 19 days of the fair(e). The New York Renaissance Faire is open starting Saturday August 17, 2019 and then continues every Saturday and Sunday through October 6, 2019 and also includes Labor Day Monday.
For more info and a look at the job application, click here.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie