Quiet Riot’s Frankie Banali Battling Cancer
The good news is that the weekend is here. The bad news is that we have some sad rock news stories this week to report. Starting with the news that Quiet Riot drummer Frankie Banali has announced he is battling stage 4 pancreatic cancer. We hope he wins his fight. More details in this week's rock news below.
We also tell you why you may not want to go to the Capitol Theatre in Port Chester for the annual Philoween Shows with Grateful Dead bassist Phil Lesh. Lesh is still recovering from back surgery, and his doctors told him he needs more time. We have all the info on this week's rock news. Just click on the link below.
Luckily, it's not all bad news. If you couldn't get tickets to see The Eagles next year, you'll be happy to know they've added more dates to their tour. And Motorhead fans will be glad to hear a new decision concerning their nomination to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. It's all in this week's rock news.
We do rock news for you every weekday morning at 6:45 on The Boris and Robyn Show. But if you miss it, check back here for the recap. Have a great weekend and thanks for listening.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie