Poughkeepsie Woman Injured While Cliff Jumping at Kaaterskill Falls
A Poughkeepsie woman was injured while cliff jumping at Fawns Leap at Kaaterskill Falls according to DEC officers.
On July 18, a 25-year-old woman from Poughkeepsie injured herself while swimming at Fawns Leap, Kaaterskill Falls, when she jumped approximately 29 feet off a cliff.
The woman landed hard on the water and experienced pain in the chest and ribs and had difficulty moving. Forest Rangers responded to the location, performed a medical evaluation, and stayed on scene until Hunter Ambulance arrived.
The woman was transported by ambulance to a local hospital for evaluation and treatment.
No further information is available at this time.
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants