Poughkeepsie Grocery Stores Need to Stop This Right Now
I'm so tired of dealing with this whenever I go grocery shopping in Poughkeepsie.
It might not be just a Poughkeepsie thing, but that's the only place I've noticed it. I'm talking about paying 25 cents for a freaking shopping cart. When will this madness end?
I've been burned way too many times. I'm a millennial. I barely carry cash let alone loose change. Who the heck has one quarter? What exactly is the point of this ridiculous and savage practice? Do people steal the shopping carts? Do they not return them? What is going on? It doesn't matter what grocery store I go to in the Poughkeepsie area, I can never use a cart.
I'm forced to let my pride take over and muscle 8 plastic bags to my car.
I can't be the only one who hates this.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie