Poughkeepsie Begins Parking Ticket Amnesty Program
Under this program, which begins Monday, June 15, any person who pays a parking ticket will do so with all late penalties waived.
The City of Poughkeepsie Common Council has implemented this program to privde relief to those who want to pay their outstanding tickets but might not have the means to do so otherwise.
This amnesty program will run for 90 days. There are three ways to pay:
- Utilizing the City’s web payment portal
- Using the payment drop box located at City Hall across from the Police Department.
- Sending it by mail to City of Poughkeepsie ATTN: Parking Ticket Return, 62 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, N.Y. 12601
The parking department is available by phone at (845) 451-4120. the department is closed on Fridays.
You can find additional information regarding the amnesty program at the City of Poughkeepsie's website.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM on 101.5 WPDH. Stream us live through the website, Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or the WPDH mobile app.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants
New Rules For NY Bars, Restaurants Tops This Week's Hudson Valley News
No hindsight music unit displayed.