Popular Rhinebeck Burger And Ice Cream Shop Plans March Opening
Del's Dairy Creme in Rhinebeck has announced a March opening for 2020 after not opening for business the past two seasons. An announcement via their social media in June of 2018 stated they were closed for renovations and were working to create a safe and cleaner environment for families.
On January 4th they revealed plans for a late March opening along with a new menu. They'll be serving burgers, fries and more in addition to locally made ice cream.
Del's Dairy Creme, located at 6780 Albany Post Road in Rhinebeck is directly associated with Del's Dairy Farm and Creamery in Red Hook. They advertised for positions in March of 2018 but didn't open for the season due to ongoing planned renovations. The old house on the property has been removed and upgrades have been made to both the interior and exterior of the facility.
Who's ready for warmer weather and trips to the local ice cream shop?
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie