Police Trying to Identify Man Who Fled Hit-and-Run in Hyde Park
The State Police from the Rhinebeck barracks are attempting to identify a man who fled a hit-and-run crash in Hyde Park.
An investigation determined that the vehicle operated by the man pictured above, 2010 Toyota Corolla, with New York registration HBH6474, was previously reported stolen.
Security footage was located at the Stop & Shop on Albany Post Road in Hyde Park, where the man allegedly stole a cart full of merchandise.
Anyone with information regards the identity of the male of his whereabouts is asked to contact the State Police in Rhinebeck at (845) 677-7300. Please refer to case #9504516.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM on 101.5 WPDH. Stream us live through the website, Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or the WPDH mobile app.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie