Police Find Multiple Ounces of Marijuana During Traffic Stop
The man was driving with drugs, a scales, and baggies according to police.
On July 13, Saugerties Police conducted a traffic stop on State Route 32A on a vehicle driven by 26-year-old Trejos Alexandra of NYC. At the time of the stop Trejos was found to be in possession of 97.51 grams of marijuana in addition to a digital scale clear zip lock baggies.
Trejos was processed at Saugerties Police Headquarters and then released on an appearance ticket returnable to the Town of Saugerties Justice Court at a later date to answer his charges.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie