Pickle-Flavored Popcorn Being Sold in Many Hudson Valley Stores
Pickle-flavored popcorn is now available in many grocery stores in the Hudson Valley.
Last week, Aldi announced pickle-flavored popcorn is now available in all stores nationwide. Aldi is selling 7.5-ounce bags of Clancy's Dill Pickle Popcorn for $1.69 a bag.
However, if you want to try one, you better act fast! Eating Well reports that pickle-flavored popcorn is only available in stores while supplies last. A few people commented yesterday on an Aldi's social media post promoting the popcorn and said the pickle-flavored popcorn is already sold out at their local Aldi.
Aldi has a number of locations in the Hudson Valley including in Newburgh, Wappinger Falls, Central Valley, Middletown, Kingston, Monticello and Stony Point.
Many who tried the pickle-flavored popcorn are raving about it on social media. If you have tried it, or get your hands on a bag, let us know what you think!
- Pickle-Flavored Popcorn Being Sold in Many Hudson Valley Stores
- Hudson Valley City One of '50 Worst Cities to Live In' in U.S.
- Many Protest Drag Queen Story Hour in Hudson Valley
- 150 Acre Hudson Valley Farm With Equestrian Facility is For Sale
- NYSP: 70-Year-Old Tried to Kill Neighbor, Police in Hudson Valley