Pick Up Dinner Tonight From the New Paltz Elks Lodge
If you're in quarantine in the New Paltz area, and you want a nice hot meal but don't feel like cooking, why not pick up a delicious dinner from the New Paltz Elks Lodge? That's right, dinners are back tonight at the Lodge on Route 32 in New Paltz.
Drive thru hours will be 6pm- 8pm. The menu is fish and fries for only $10 or shrimp and fries, also only $10. This is curbside pick up only. First come first served. They will also be selling cold beer to go. Limited selection but great prices, only $2 for domestic and $3 for imported beer. You must be a Member to purchase alcohol from the bar and must be able to show your 2020-2021 yellow membership card upon pick up.
This is a great chance for you to support your lodge. They may be temporarily closed but there are still bills to pay. The building will not be open, cash only please. Ordering starts at 5PM with pick ups beginning at 6PM. To order, call 845 255-1633 or 845 863-3761.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie