Person Seriously Hurt in Hit-And-Run Near Newburgh Waterfront
Police are hoping you can help them after a driver crashed into someone near the Newburgh waterfront and fled the scene.
The City of Newburgh Police Department is investigating a serious hit-and-run motor vehicle accident.
A person was hit around 2 a.m. Friday on Water Street near the intersection of South Street. The unnamed victim suffered significant injuries, police say.
Police aren't releasing the victim's name at this time. More information wasn't released regarding the hit-and-run.
The City of Newburgh Police Department is asking anyone who has knowledge of or is a witness to this incident to please call Detective James Cerone at 845-569-7528 or the City of Newburgh Detective division at 845-569-7509.
- 1 Killed, Many Hurt After High-Speed Chase in Hudson Valley
- Woman Hit, Killed By Train in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Prostitution Sting Leads to 7 Arrests
- Police: N.Y. State Trooper Killed by Suicidal School Principal
- Person Seriously Hurt in Hit-And-Run Near Newburgh Waterfront
- Police Seek Answers After Man Shot Near Poughkeepsie Businesses
- 2 Allegedly Found in Hudson Valley With Over 25 Pounds of Weed
- 2018 Hudson Valley Fireworks Guide