Close Out the Month at the Vegan Food Festival
Are you a vegan? Do you get tired of having to be careful and ask a million questions about what's in the food every time you attend a food festival? Well, Saturday, August 31, might just be your day. It's the 4th Annual Hudson Valley Vegan Food Festival from 1 pm - 7 pm People's Park at the Newburgh Waterfront.
Admission is only $5, and kids under 12 are free, so this is a great way to introduce them to vegan foods. There will be several vegan and vegetarian restaurants from all over the Hudson Valley. There will also be other vendors, live music, yoga workshops, activities and games for the kids, wellness and nutrition products,and local artists showcasing their crafts. You'll able to catch a presentation on the benefits of a plant based diet and lifestyle. A portion of all proceeds will go towards a local community organization dedicated to providing recreational and educational opportunities for the youth.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie