Pennsylvania Homeowner Finds Naked Man Singing in His Kitchen
Imagine it's the middle of the night and you hear something that sounds like singing coming from inside your home. That's what happened at around 3 a.m. Monday when a Pennsylvania man heard singing coming from his kitchen. But that wasn't the only surprise in store.
WENY reports that the concerned homeowner grabbed his pistol and went to investigate why the hell some stranger had gotten into his kitchen. When the man arrived, he discovered the wannabe-Pavarotti in the middle of the kitchen floor completely naked as he sang away to his heart's delight.
Even stranger, the unidentified singing naked man had helped himself to some milk out of the fridge. Must have worked up quite the thirst after the rousing performance?
There is no word how the nude intruder got into the home, or even what song they decided to sing that early morning? No word where they left their clothes. An investigation is ongoing.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie