Oops… NYC Man Drops Ring In Grate During Proposal
Update: The couple have been found.
This can't be a good omen.
It's one of the days that occur in your lifetime when you want everything to go as planned. Unfortunately, not every proposal has a fairy tale ending.
You should never handle anything of value over a grating. This includes your keys, money, cell phone and we can now add wedding ring to the list.
The New York Police Department recently posted the sad security footage of a man popping the question. When she says yes, his excitement cusses him to do drop the ring. It then falls in a grate/
Police are asking for assistance. I really hope he got insurance. Something tells me that he may not be getting this ring back anytime soon.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie