N.Y. Woman Suing Ginger Ale Brand For Not Having Ginger
We live in a society where everyone is extremely health conscious and more and more people are looking for ingredients that are all natural. According Syracuse.com, an upstate New York woman plans to sue the ginger flavored soda, Canada Dry for damages because it doesn't contain actual ginger root. The woman from Bolivar, N.Y. bought two liters of the soda thinking that it may be a healthier alternative to other brands.
She is also filing a class action suit so if you may be entitled to some money if she wins and you absolutely feel cheated by a soda not being healthy.
Canada Dry soda uses a small amount of ginger extract. The company states that "reasonable customers" can understand that.
What's next? Will we be suing Jif peanut butter for not just being peanuts and butter?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie