NY Parents Upset After Coach Takes Kids to Hooters
When I was a kid we all just went out for ice cream after a game. Oh, to be young again.
Whether you win or lose a big game sometimes afterwards, you just need to go out and celebrate. For the record, a pizza place is probably the safest place to party with the team. One coach from Upstate New York wanted to take them to an unconventional place to eat.
According to The Times Union, after a game in the Capital Region, a boys soccer coach from Lake George is taking some heat after taking his team to a celebratory dinner after the game. Out of all the restaurants in the area he chose Hooters. I'm guessing it's for the tater-tots.
The school's superintendent is looking into it further and taking it seriously.
It's tacky and delightfully unrefined but is it a good place to bring kids to celebrate? Was the choice inappropriate?
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie