Not One Phone Charging Port Found During My Picnic at iPark
What's the point of going outdoors if you can't get good photos? The iPark in Fishkill doesn't have the best sights. It doesn't even have a place to charge your phone.
The worst part about being outside is not having electricity.
As a millennial who is obsessed with my phone I must say that I'm terribly disappointed with the lack of technological accommodations at the iPark. Honestly, it wasn't much of a park. I never did find the BBQ grills or the beach.
The worst part about being outside is not having electricity. I thought the iPark was different. I don't think it's a park at all.
I haven't been to a lot of parks here in the area but when I have they usually have someone greet you at a booth as you pay for a parking spot. This was not the case. I had to park offsite and then walk to the park.
They didn't even have wifi so I had to wait until I got home to complain.
Once I arrived I did not find any accommodations that you would find at a normal park. There were no hiking trails, grills, picnic tables, beaches or volleyball courts. Just a lot of parking lots, buildings and overgrown grass.
I thought this park would be a good place for a millennial to spend the day. They didn't even have wifi so I had to wait until I got home to complain.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie