Newburgh Adams Pizza Shop Officially Open For Business
The highly anticipated pizza shop at Adams Fairacre Farms is open for business, have you stopped in yet?
After a big announcement this past summer that Adams would be getting into the pizza business, their official opening day was Friday, October 5th. Located at 1240 Route 300 in Newburgh, the shop is managed by Hudson Valley pizza-making pro-Dan Whiteley who has over 20 years of experience in the business. He got his start at TJ's in Poughkeepsie and has been going strong ever since.
The new menu features all the classic pizza toppings you'd expect along with some unique creations. Have a look at the menu and see what they have to offer. Whitely's known for his specialty pies including the Dill Pickle Bacon pizza and no the pickles aren't cooked.
If the initial pizza shop does well, you could see the business expand to the other Hudson Valley Adams Fairacre Farms locations.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie