New Sopranos Movie Spotted Filming In The Hudson Valley
The highly anticipated Soprano's movie The Many Saints of Newark was spotted filming in the Hudson Valley Friday. Rockland Report announced that actors and crew were on hand at the West Gate Inn in Nyack working on scenes.
James Gandolfini's son Michael will be playing the iconic 'Tony' character in his younger years. While producers have been tight-lipped on many of the details, it is known that it will take place in Newark in the 1960s and will focus on the impact and aftermath of the infamous racially charged riots that took place in the city. It's rumored that some of the original Soprano's characters will be featured on the show.
In March, Deadline announced that the movie would be released on September 25th, 2020 so there still a ways to go. Below we see James Gandolfini's son Michael (center) with his on-screen kids at a recent Soprano's anniversary event.
Are you excited for a Soprano's prequel?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie